Patologia: Epatocarcinoma, Tumori della testa e del collo
Fase di studio: 1,
Richiesta mandatoria di tessuto: Sì
Linee di trattamento: Seconda linea
Criteri di inclusione:
- Male or female aged ≥ 18 years at the time of ICF signature.
- ECOG performance status of 0 or 1 at screening visit.
- Patients homozygous for V1 allele (including V1-like alleles) of Singal Regulatory Protein-alpha (SIRPα) (V1/V1 SIRPα genotype). SIRPα polymorphism will be assessed in blood sampling (using patient Deoxyribonucleic Acid [DNA]) during Screening 1 Visit.
- Patients with at least one measurable lesion as per Response Evaluation Critiera In Solid Tumours (RECIST) version 1.1 (v1.1).
- Patients must agree to provide a mandatory pre treatment (baseline) biopsy and an ontreatment fresh tumour biopsy (unless medically contraindicated).
Criteri di esclusione:
- Patients with at least one SIRPα V2 allele, i.e. SIRPα V1/V2 or V2/V2 individuals.
- Patients with symptomatic/active central nervous system (CNS) metastases.
- Patients with previously treated brain metastases are eligible, if there is no evidence of progression for at least 28 days before the first trial drug administration without requirement for treatment with corticosteroids, as ascertained by clinical examination and brain imaging (MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) or CT (computed tomography)) during the screening period.
- Prior allogeneic stem cell or solid organ transplantation.
- Any tumour location necessitating an urgent therapeutic intervention (e.g., palliative care, surgery or radiation therapy, such as spinal cord compression, other compressive mass, uncontrolled painful lesion, bone fracture).
- Presence of active invasive cancers other than the one treated in this trial within 5 years prior to screening, except appropriately treated basal cell carcinoma of the skin, or in situ carcinoma of uterine cervix, or other local tumours considered cured by local treatment.
- Patients with active autoimmune disease or a documented history of autoimmune disease, that requires systemic treatment, i.e. corticosteroids or immunosuppressive drugs, except patients with vitiligo, resolved childhood asthma/atopy, alopecia, or any chronic skin condition that does not require systemic therapy; patients with autoimmune-related hypothyroidism on a stable dose of thyroid replacement hormone and/or controlled Type 1 diabetes mellitus on a stable insulin regimen are eligible.
- History of severe hemorrhagic or thromboembolic event in the past 12 months (excluding central venous catheter thrombosis and peripheral deep vein thrombosis).
- Known prior history of severe infusion related reactions to monoclonal antibodies (Grade ≥ 3 National Cancer Institute [NCI] Common Terminology Criteria for Adverse Events (CTCAE) v5.0).
Investigator choice chemotherapy (paclitaxel,docetaxel, methotrexate, capecitabine, 5-fluorouracil or combinations thereof).
Trattamento di controllo:
IRCCS - IRST Meldola Dino Amadori
Via P. Maroncelli 40 - 47014 Meldola - FC
Sc Oncologia Medica - NB: Arruolamento pazienti non ancora attivo
Grande Ospedale Metropolitano Niguarda
Piazza Ospedale Maggiore 3 - 20162 Milano - MI
S.C. Oncologia “Falck” - NB: Arruolamento pazienti non ancora attivo
Ospedale Riuniti Umberto I - Lancisi-Salesi
Via Conca 71 - 60020 Ancona - AN
SOD Clinica Oncologica
Numero di iscrizione a registro: 2021-003473-59
Data di inserimento: 21.07.2022
Ospedale Riuniti Ancona
Riferimento: Dr. Info non disponibile