Patologia: Neoplasie del polmone
Fase di studio: 1, II
Linee di trattamento: Seconda linea
Criteri di inclusione:
- Aged at least 18 years old, be able to provide a signed and dated, written informed consent.
- With documented histological or cytological confirmed locally advanced or metastatic NSCLC with EGFR or HER2 mutations.
- (ECOG) performance status 0-1.
- Predicted life expectancy ≥ 12 weeks
- Patient must have measurable disease according to RECIST 1.1.
- Patients with brain metastasis (BM) can be enrolled under the condition that BM is stable, neurologically asymptomatic and does not require corticosteroid treatment.
- Adequate organ system function.
Part A Dose expansion:
- Dose expansion cohort 5: NSCLC patients with EGFR Exon20ins, who have not received prior systemic therapy (treatment naïve).
Part B dose extension:
- Patients must have histologically or cytologically confirmed locally advanced or metastatic NSCLC with documented EGFR Exon20ins mutation in tumor tissue from a local CLIA-certified laboratory (or equivalent) or Sponsor designated central laboratory prior to the study entry.
- Patients should have received at least 1 line, but no more than 3 lines of systemic therapy for metastatic/locally advanced disease.
Criteri di esclusione:
- For part B: Patients who have received prior treatment with Poziotinib or TAK788 or other EGFR/HER2 exon20 insertion inhibitors should be excluded. Prior treatment with currently approved EGFR TKIs for sensitizing or T790M resistance mutations, such as gefitinib, erlotinib, osimertinib, afatinib and dacomitinb, are allowed.
- Treatment with EGFR or HER2 antibodies, major surgery (excluding placement of vascular access), or onco-immunotherapy (e.g. immune checkpoint inhibitors PD-1, PD-L1, CTLA-4) within 4 weeks before screening.
- Any cytotoxic chemotherapy, investigational agents or other anticancer drugs from a previous treatment regimen or clinical study within 14 days before screening.
- Radiotherapy with a limited field of radiation for palliation within 1 week of the first dose or with a wide field of radiation which must be completed within 4 weeks before screening.
- Receiving (or unable to stop using) medications or herbal supplements known to be potent inhibitors or inducers of CYP3A within 2-3 weeks before screening.
- Grapefruit, grapefruit juice, and orange marmalade (made with Seville oranges) within 1 week before screening.
- Any unresolved toxicities from prior therapy greater than CTCAE grade 1 at the time of starting DZD9008 with the exception of alopecia and grade 2 prior platinum-therapy related neuropathy.
- Spinal cord compression or leptomeningeal metastasis.
- As judged by the investigator, any evidence of severe or uncontrolled systemic diseases, which would jeopardize compliance with the protocol, or active infection including hepatitis B, hepatitis C and human immunodeficiency virus (HIV).
- Any of the following cardiac criteria: (1) Mean resting corrected QT interval (QTcF) > 470 msec obtained from 3 electrocardiograms (ECGs); (2) Any clinically significant abnormalities in rhythm, conduction or morphology of resting ECG, e.g., complete left bundle branch block, third degree heart block, and second-degree heart block, PR interval > 250 msec. (3) Any factors that increase the risk of QTcF prolongation, such as heart failure, hypokalemia, congenital long QT syndrome, family history of long QT syndrome or unexplained sudden death under 40 years of age in first degree relatives or any concomitant medication known to prolong the QT interval
- Past medical history of interstitial lung disease, drug-induced interstitial lung disease, radiation pneumonitis which required steroid treatment, or any evidence of clinically active interstitial lung disease
- Refractory nausea and vomiting, chronic gastrointestinal diseases, inability to swallow the formulated product or previous significant bowel resection that would preclude adequate absorption of DZD9008
- History of hypersensitivity to active or inactive excipients of DZD9008 or drugs with a similar chemical structure or class to DZD9008
- Women who are pregnant or breast feeding
- Involvement in the planning and conduct of the study.
- Judgment by the investigator that the patient should not participate in the study if the patient is unlikely to comply with study procedures, restrictions and requirements.
Trattamento di controllo:
N.B. Linea di trattamento: at least 1 line, no more than 3 lines
IRCCS - IRST Meldola Dino Amadori
Via P. Maroncelli 40 - 47014 Meldola - FC
Dipartimento di Oncologia e di Ematologia Clinica e Sperimentale
Riferimento: Dr. Angelo Delmonte
Istituto Europeo di Oncologia
Via Ripamonti 435 - 20141 Milano - MI
Divisione di Sviluppo di Nuovi Farmaci per Terapie Innovative
Riferimento: Prof. Giuseppe Curigliano
Azienda Ospedaliero-Universitaria di Parma
Via Gramsci 14 - 43126 Parma - PR
U.O. Oncologia Medica
Riferimento: Prof. Marcello Tiseo
Centro di Riferimento Oncologico
Via Franco Gallini 2 - 33081 Aviano - PN
Oncologia Medica A
Riferimento: Dr.ssa Alessandra Bearz
Ospedale S. Maria delle Croci, Ravenna
Viale Randi 5 - 48121 Ravenna - RA
Riferimento: Dr. Manolo D'Arcangelo
AUSL/IRCCS di Reggio Emilia
Viale Risorgimento 80 - 42123 Reggio nell'Emilia - RE
Arcispedale Santa Maria Nuova - Oncologia
Riferimento: Dr.ssa Francesca Zanelli
Largo Brambilla 3 - 50134 Firenze - FI
SOD Oncologia Clinica
Riferimento: Prof. Lorenzo Antonuzzo
Istituto Nazionale Tumori “Regina Elena”
Via Elio Chianesi 53 - 00144 Roma - RM
Oncologia Medica I
Riferimento: Dr. Vincenzo Di Noia
AOU Policlinico Vittorio Emanuele PO G. Rodolico
Via S. Sofia 78 - 95123 Catania - CT
Riferimento: Dr. Hector José Soto Parra
Numero di iscrizione a registro: 2019-003126-25 - NCT03974022
Data di inserimento: 26.10.2023
Dizal (Jiangsu) Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
Fortrea Development Ltd
Istituto Europeo di Oncologia, Milano
Riferimento: Prof. Giuseppe Curigliano